Thursday, March 5, 2009

Flyting Between Sisters

Most of my flyting over the years has happened between me and my sister. Being siblings close in age who shared a room, we had our fair share of fights. We are two very different people and the fighting was endless, especially when we hit middle school.

I don't remember that exact content of any specific fight, but I can come up with one that is pretty close to how a real fight would have gone. HER:Can I borrow a shirt to wear to school today? ME: Which one? HER:I don't know which one can I wear? ME: I don't really want you to wear my shirts, you'll stretch them out. HER: You're such a bitch, why don't you ever let me borrow anything. ME: You're the bitch, I'm so nice to you I give you rides everywhere. I'm too nice to you. HER: No you're not. You're a big bitch. All you do is tell mom what I say and tattle on me all the time. ME: Do not. Someone has to be nice to mom and dad, you only care about yourself. You're so self-centered! HER: Well at least I have friends. ME: You're an asshole!! The fight would eventually end up in a physical fight and we were always yelling. We've become closer since then, but we still fight because we have to share and a car. We both think that we deserve to have the car more.

No comments:

Post a Comment